Amy

Well, we've been to a lot of game nights recently, courtesy of some good friends who enjoy board games as much as we do and who have the space at their place to host them. Up 'til now we had not attempted anything at home as a family. Then just the other day I remembered we had Candy Land tucked away somewhere and I had my darling hubby look for it while I attempted to induce the nearly three year old to clean up his toys with me. The game actually took awhile as we kept getting candy cards and being sent back to practically the start of the game. In the end the two year old was the victor and oh so proud of himself. Included in the night was also a very proud mama when someone proclaimed, "I got two reds," (especially when most kids don't get the concept of quantity until around four). This morning we're being begged for one more game, and I'll probably go another round with him later on today. Maybe I'll even get a few more pics like this one.
0 Responses

Post a Comment